I can go on my first field trip!

We had an amazing time today at the Seton Calgary Public Library. A HUGE thank you to all of our amazing parent volunteers that helped out today, we could not have had this experience with you.  Ask me to tell you who Mario is and what stories we listened to. We even went in a real life Helicopter! 






Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-May 30th - Kindergarten Assembly

These are all the heart words and letters that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words and letters with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these letters and words from my heart!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj, Yy, Xx, Qu, Vv

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day