I can learn about the summer solstice

Did you know that today is the longest day of the year? It is called the summer solstice and we learned that the sun will be out for a longer period of time today. It also marks the first day of summer. We completed our phenology wheel. We have been tracking the changes that happen throughout the seasons this year. Ask me to tell you what I notice about a summer tree and what has changed since spring. 


Reminders:

**Library Books: Notices were sent home today with students who have overdue books.

-AM Kindergarten attends on Friday

-Friday June 21 - Indigenous Day Sharing assembly 9:30am. All families are welcome to attend.

-Wednesday June 26 - AM class last day

-Thursday June 27 - PM class last day. Please note the times 8:15-11:45am

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day