I can learn about the letter I

This week we focused on the letter I. Ask me to tell you what the action is and what short sound i says. I should be able to recognize the letter and the sound. We also practice writing the letter as well. 

At this time in kindergarten, I should be able to recognize and identify the following letters:

Aa, Mm, Ss, Tt, Pp, Ff, Ii

If I am having difficulty with any of these, please continue to review them at home. 

 

PM kindergarten learned about recycling and composting. We will we working on sorting our snacks and garbage into the correct bins. We have an Eco Club at our school and they will be monitoring how we sort our bins and there is also a prize to be won! 

Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten Attends this Friday

-As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 

-We ask that parents refrain from using the parking lot for pick up and drops offs, as it is a safety concern as students are arriving and being dismissed in that area.  There are many people in the area and may not be visible. We thank you for helping us keep our community safe!

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day