I can draw different ways to make 5


We have been learning different ways to make the number 5. We continued to play the game "shake and spill" but today, we practiced representing our learning through drawing and writing numbers. I should be able to copy and colour the coloured dots and then write the numbers down on my sheet.





Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Information about our upcoming field trip was emailed out this week. Please sign the acknowledgement of risk form AND library card form and return it to school by April 18. Thank you.

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj, Yy

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day