I can give my best smile for picture day

We got our photos done today, it will be neat to compare them to our first photos we took at the beginning of the year. I can see how much I've grown!

We have been working on a couple of letters this week.











Parent Teacher Conferences

The March conference is an opportunity for teachers to share learning progress with families and highlight key next steps in the learning progression for the remainder of Term 2.  Parents/guardians will book their 15-minute conference time on-line using their MyCBE/PowerSchool Account. The CBE conference booking site will open to families to begin booking conferences on Thursday March 14 at 6:00pm. 

Alien-inline Skating

*Please have your child bring a helmet labelled with their name on it if they have one on their skate days.

These are our skating days:

Ly AM: Mon Mar 18, Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3

Norrie AM: Tues Mar 19, Wed Mar 20, Tues Apr 2

Ly PM: Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3, Fri Apr 5

Chan PM: Tues Mar 19, Tues Apr 2, Thurs Apr 4

Read a Thon

If you wish to have your child included in the top fundraiser draws, you must have forms and donations sent in by March 21. Cash and cheques may be sent with your child, or an e-transfer is also available. Please send e-transfer to treasurer.csfa@gmail.com with child’s name, grade, and teacher.

Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday. PJ day for AM class

-There will be no library exchange until after Spring Break - please return your books!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day