I can create spring art.

 We have been talking about the different signs of spring and what we might notice outside as we say goodbye to winter and hello to spring. We learned that the trees will begin to "wake up" as the weather gets warmer and we will notice buds and then flower and leaves on branches. We collected branches from out side and created our own spring branches today. Ask me to tell you how I made the flowers. 






Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Information about our upcoming field trip was emailed out this week. Please sign the acknowledgement of risk form AND library card form and return it to school by April 18. Thank you.

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj, Yy

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day