I can talk about ways to connect to nature

Today we talked about how we develop a sense of belonging in nature through a few different ways.  We can take care of nature, plant trees, go on hikes and find a spot to sit outside to use our 5 senses to experience all that is around us.  We read "Berry Song" and talked about where in nature we feel most connected to.  Please ask me about the picture that I drew in my visual journal!


We also had a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather by going on a nature walk!



Alien-inline Skating

These are our skating days:

Ly AM: Mon Mar 18, Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3

Norrie AM: Tues Mar 19, Wed Mar 20, Tues Apr 2

Ly PM: Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3, Fri Apr 5

Chan PM: Tues Mar 19, Tues Apr 2, Thurs Apr 4

Inline Skating Form

Read a Thon upcoming dates:

**Continue getting sponsors and tracking the minutes you have read! Please return the form with any money on Thursday March 14.


Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday. PJ day for AM class

-Tomorrow is PJ day for PM Kindergarten

-Spring Photos on Thursday March 14

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day