I can share about what I did over the winter break

Welcome back!  We hope that everyone is well rested and had a wonderful break with their families.  It was so nice to see everyone's smiling faces again.  Today we shared about our holidays and talked about how everyone celebrates different things!  We talked about how even though people have different traditions, eat different foods and participate in different activities, they are what makes us all special and unique!  Please ask me what I drew in my visual journal.


A highlight from today is that our pizza centre is now open!  We are excited to pretend to make pizzas, take orders and serve food to our classmates!  Check out our new centre!




Reminders: 

-AM Kindergarten attends on January 12th

-Library will resume this week

*** Please ensure your child is dressed for this upcoming cold weather!  



Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day