I can draw my family

Today we talked about who is in our family.  We counted the number of people that live in our house and drew a picture of them in our visual journals.  We read Todd Parr's family book to get some ideas for our pictures!  Please ask me about my picture.


This week we focused on the letter M - Please practice printing the letter M with me!  We also brainstormed all the different words that start with M.  See if you can find things around the house that start with M!





***Today you will notice that the PM Kindergarten students did not come home with a library book.  The librarian was away,  so we will take out new books next week - We apologize for the inconvenience!

Reminders:

*** As the weather is getting cooler and students are wearing more outdoor clothing, we kindly as that you practice building independence at home with your child.  Practicing putting on jackets, zipping them up as well as backpacks are skills that we are focusing on.  

-Library days are every Thursday, please return books by Thursday.

-PM Kindergarten attends Friday - no school for AM Kindergarten


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day