I can make a holiday card with my buddy - AM class

Today we had buddies with the grade fours!  It was a an extra special time because we made holiday cards for care homes in our community.  My buddy helped me write a special message and we worked together to decorate the card.  We hope that our cards will bring some holiday cheer and brighten a senior's day :)

Here is a sample of our cards.  Please ask me about my card!

I also brought home my special gift for my family. We hope you enjoy them! 


Reminders: 

Kindergarten Winter Celebration Performances

Kindergarten students will be having mini concerts during the day on Wednesday, Dec. 20

·         The morning classes will perform in the gym at 10:30am

·         The afternoon classes will perform at 2:15pm. 

·         Families are welcome to attend with audience seating beginning at 10:15am and 2:00pm

Pyjama Day

AM KINDERGARTEN: Thursday Dec 21. -PJ Day! (last day before winter break for AM class)

- PM KINDERGARTEN: Friday Dec 22 - PJ Day! (last day before winter break for PM class) 
Wear your pyjamas to school. No stuffies please.

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day