I can describe the SETTING in a story

 Today we learned about the next story element: Setting.  The setting is where the story takes place.  We read another story about the Gingerbread man and talked about where the story might take place.  In our visual journals, we drew and labeled pictures of the setting of the story! Please ask me about what I drew in my visual journal.  Here is a sample of our work today - check out all the details, colours and labelling of initial sounds!


Reminders: 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-No Library this week - please return all library books before the break!

Kindergarten Winter Celebration Performances

Kindergarten students will be having mini concerts during the day on Wednesday, Dec. 20

·         The morning classes will perform in the gym at 10:30am

·         The afternoon classes will perform at 2:15pm. 

·         Families are welcome to attend with audience seating beginning at 10:15am and 2:00pm

Pyjama Day

AM KINDERGARTEN: Thursday Dec 21. -PJ Day! (last day before winter break for AM class)

- PM KINDERGARTEN: Friday Dec 22 - PJ Day! (last day before winter break for PM class) 
Wear your pyjamas to school. No stuffies please.


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day