I can show the number 9 in many ways

It was amazing meeting with all of our Kindergarten families last week.  Thank you for taking the time and all the support that you provide from home.  We are so grateful to get to work with such amazing families.

 Today we learned all about the number 9!  Please help me practice writing the numeral, word and representing it through pictures so that I can gain confidence and independence with all my numbers! I should be able to easily recognize my numbers and starting to get comfortable with counting independently.  Another fun and easy way to practice my numbers is to try putting objects into different groups.  For example, try making groups of 3, 5, 8 and 10 while eating cheerios :)


Reminders:
-Return library books for Thursday
-This Friday PM Kindergarten attends
-Classes will be going outside for gym this week.
- As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 
- Please have an extra change of clothes in a ziplock bag in your child's backpack in case of any accidents and or excessive mud or snow.  

-Save The Date:
Kindergarten Winter Concert
AM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 10:30am
PM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 2:15pm




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day