I can draw a picture of kindness for Orange Shirt Day

Today was orange shirt day where we wore orange shirts and talked about kindness.  Every child drew how they show kindness in a heart that is displayed in the Copper Gallery.  Please ask me about my drawing!


Here is another special story about Orange Shirt Day.


We had library today, so please check my backpack for my new book.  I chose a book that interests me, so I might need some help reading it!  


Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!


Reminders:

-Friday September 29 - No School - Truth and Reconciliation Day 

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!



Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day