I can sketch Jack the pumpkin

We have been observing Jack throughout this year and we noticed that he is growing and changing just like us! Ask me to tell you what I saw with my eyes. We sketched Jack one last time. He will be planted in a garden and continue to grow.


Take a look at how he has changed this year! He has grown throughout this year just like us. He is outgrowing his jar and ready for Grade 1 just like us :)

October 

March 

We have been learning so much from Elder Shirley. Today was our last session with her. We have been learning about hoop dancing and got to practice these skills with hoops in the gym. The AM class will be participating in a sharing assembly of our hoop dancing on Friday. Families are welcome to attend.



Reminders:

-Wednesday June 19 - Bring a stuffie to school. As part of our learning of measurement in math, we will be measuring our stuffies in various ways.

-Indigenous Day Sharing assembly 9:30am. All families are welcome to attend.

-AM Kindergarten attends on Friday

-Please return all library books. We will not be having any more library book exchange for the rest of the school year.

-Wed June 26 - AM class last day

-Thurs June 27 - PM class last day. Please note the times 8:15-11:45am

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day