I can measure my stuffy!

We had a fun day today bringing a stuffy to school. They all did great on their first experience in kindergarten and we were great role models to help them show good listening, respect and follow expectations. We measured our stuffies today using different materials around the classroom. We also compared our stuffies with one another and used math vocabulary like taller, shorter, bigger, smaller. 


Reminders:

**Please return all library books. We will not be having any more library book exchange for the rest of the school year.

-AM Kindergarten attends on Friday

-Friday June 21 - Indigenous Day Sharing assembly 9:30am. All families are welcome to attend.

-Wednesday June 26 - AM class last day

-Thursday June 27 - PM class last day. Please note the times 8:15-11:45am

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day