I can draw a picture of myself!

 We have grown so much this year!  Today we drew pictures of ourselves on the last day of school.  Please ask me about my picture.  Visual journals will be coming home at the end of the year so you can see how much your child's drawing/colouring and learning has grown!


Reminders:

**Library Books: Notices were sent home today with students who have overdue books.

-Tomorrow is Kindergarten Activity Day - Please ensure your child is wearing sunscreen, mosquito repellent and has a water bottle for tomorrow's outdoor activities!

-Wednesday June 26 - AM class last day

-Thursday June 27 - PM class last day. Please note the times 8:15-11:45am



Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day