I can make an invitation

Today we made invitations to formally invite all Kindergarten families to our assembly on May 30th!  Students took their time to do their best copying, writing, drawing and colouring to decorate our invitations.  Don't forget to check your child's backpack for the invite!

AM - May 30th @ 10:30am

PM - May 30th @ 2:15pm



Reminders:

-AM attends this Friday

-Books that were borrowed from the Seton library from our field trip can be returned to the school by the end of the school year. If it is after, you can return them at any Calgary Public Library in the city to avoid any late fees.

These are all the heart words and letters that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words and letters with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these letters and words from my heart!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

Letters: All of the letters in the alphabet

Digraphs: Th, Sh






 

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day