I can draw, label and colour a robin.

**Tomorrow is Hat's on for Mental Health day so please wear your favourite hat to school.  

We have been learning all nests and birds and today we did a guided drawing of a robin. We had to use really good listening ears and our eyes to follow the different steps. We learned to add detail so that our robin looks realistic and how to mix and shade with crayons. We also labeled a few of the body parts. Ask me to tell you what I labeled. 




 Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-We have noticed that some students have multiple library books out that are now overdue. If you could please check your homes for any school library books that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-May 9th - Field trip to Seton Library

-May 30th - Kindergarten Assembly

These are all the heart words and letters that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words and letters with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these letters and words from my heart!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj, Yy, Xx, Qu, Vv


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day