I can plant seeds and write about it

 Today we planted some special seeds to go with our secret gift for Mother's Day.  We did some procedural writing to practice our scientific writing!  An important part of our writing was to remember the order in which we planted the seeds, draw, colour and label our work.  Please ask me about my writing!




Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-We have noticed that some students have multiple library books out that are now overdue. If you could please check your homes for any school library books that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-May 9th - Field trip to Seton Library

These are all the heart words and letters that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words and letters with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these letters and words from my heart!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj, Yy, Xx, Qu, Vv




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day