I can write the letter J

 Today we went to the playground to enjoy the weather before it snow!  We also practiced writing the letter Jj.  We have been working really hard on our letters and practicing using our knowledge to label pictures and decode words!  



Alien-inline Skating

*Please have your child bring a helmet labelled with their name on it if they have one on their skate days.

These are our remaining skating days:

Ly AM: Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3

Norrie AM: Wed Mar 20, Tues Apr 2

Ly PM: Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3, Fri Apr 5

Chan PM: Tues Apr 2, Thurs Apr 4

Read a Thon

If you wish to have your child included in the top fundraiser draws, you must have forms and donations sent in by March 21. Cash and cheques may be sent with your child, or an e-transfer is also available. Please send e-transfer to treasurer.csfa@gmail.com with child’s name, grade, and teacher.

Reminders:

-NO SCHOOL on Thursday March 21 and Friday March 22 for Parent Teacher Conferences - Please book a conference online!

-There will be no library exchange until after Spring Break - please return your books!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day