I can learn to skate this week!

This week we have been working hard at learning a brand new skill, in-line skating! My teachers are so proud of me and and you should be too. We learned that at the beginning we will fall.....A LOT. Every single one of us gave it a try and kept picking ourselves up. Ask me to show you what the ready position is. We even learned how to fall properly because that will happen. We are learning that if we keep trying our best, we can do hard and scary things. A HUGE thank you to all of our adult volunteers that helped us put on and take off our gear. 

Have a wonderful spring break! School returns on Tuesday April 2. 


Reminders:

-NO SCHOOL on Thursday March 21 and Friday March 22 for Parent Teacher Conferences - Please book a conference online!

Alien-inline Skating: *Please have your child bring a helmet labelled with their name on it if they have one on their skate days.

These are our remaining skating days:

Ly AM: Wed Apr 3

Norrie AM: Tues Apr 2

Ly PM: Wed Apr 3, Fri Apr 5

Chan PM: Tues Apr 2, Thurs Apr 4

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh, Ll, Ww, Jj

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day