I can learn about the letter R and H

Please continue working on all the different letters with me!  This week's focus was on the letter Rr and Hh.  We brought home new library books today - see if you can find any heart words in them!









Alien-inline Skating

An email was sent out through our school messenger about Inline skating. We will need forms signed and returned for your child to be able to participate. Please check your emails and let your teacher know if you did not receive it. We are also looking for parent volunteers to help us put on and take off equipment. Parent volunteers will not be skating.

These are our skating days:

Ly AM: Mon Mar 18, Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3

Norrie AM: Tues Mar 19, Wed Mar 20, Tues Apr 2

Ly PM: Wed Mar 20, Wed Apr 3, Fri Apr 5

Chan PM: Tues Mar 19, Tues Apr 2, Thurs Apr 4

Inline Skating Form

Read a Thon upcoming dates:

Bring a flashlight and read in the dark:

Please send in a flashlight or more (to share) with your child's name on it by the following dates. They will be returned to you at the end of the week.

-AM CLASS Thursday March 7

-PM CLASS Friday March 8


**Continue getting sponsors and tracking the minutes you have read! Please return the form with any money on Thursday March 14.


**A notice went home with the PM CLASS about change of dates for PJ day.


Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday.

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb, Ee, Kk, Rr, Hh

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day