I can learn about my sense of smell

Today we explored our sense of smell. We learned that when we smell something, it sends information to our brain. It could remind of something, make us feel calm and happy and keep us safe such as smelling smoke. We tested our sense of smell today and smelled different mystery smells and had to draw and write what we thought it was. Ask me to tell you the different things I smelled. (popcorn, sunscreen, lemon, peppermint). 

Reminders:

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday.

-Wednesday February 28 - Pink Shirt Day - Wear a pink shirt or your favourite shirt to school. 

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day