I can learn about my sense of hearing

 We continue to investigate our 5 senses and today we took a closer look at our sense of hearing. Our senses help our brain gather information. We learned that our sense of hearing can help keep us safe such as listening for the fire alarm, or a car close by. It can also help us feel calm like when we listen to birds chirp or music we enjoy. We tested our sense of hearing and had to guess what sounds we heard. 



We then had to listen to 4 different times and guess what the sounds were and then draw a picture in our visual journal of our guess. For example we listened to the following sound:

Without using our sense of sight, some of our guesses were a car, an airplane, wind, and water. 

Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Library tomorrow - please return books!

-Wednesday February 28 - Pink Shirt Day - Wear a pink shirt or your favourite shirt to school. 

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day