I can learn about cylinders

We continue our investigation about 3D shapes and took a closer look at cylinders. We learned that cylinders can roll when it is on its side and you can stack them on top of each other because they have a flat sides. Ask me to tell you some things we thought of that are cylinders. 




This week we focused on the letter B. Please review all the letters we have learned so far (below in reminders). At this time in kindergarten I should be able to read all of the heart words and letters learned.



Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this tomorrow.

-Wednesday February 28 - Pink Shirt Day - Wear a pink shirt or your favourite shirt to school. 

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters: Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day