I can draw what makes my heart calm

Today we read the story: "My Heart Fills With Happiness."  We talked about how when our heart is happy, we feel calm.  Using the 5 senses, we talked about the different things that we see, hear, smell, taste and feel that make us happy and calm.  We also talked about some of the strategies we use to regulate our feelings when are not feeling calm.  Please ask me about my picture!





Reminders:

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Library on Thursday - please return books!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to, I

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters:Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu, Gg, Bb




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day