I can do a winter watercolour painting

Today we did a special watercolour painting.  We learned how to do a MONOCHROMATIC painting- that is a painting that uses only one colour!  It was fun to see how to do a whole painting using only one colour.  We practiced using thin and thick brushes, making a wash and painting trees.  This art activity taught me many skills for how to use watercolour paints.  Please ask me all about it!



Our letter focus this week was the letter U. We are learning the short sound u. Ask me to tell you what starts with u. 






Reminders: 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters:Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo, Cc, Uu 





Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day