I can play a math game

 Today we played a math game that helped us to practice SUBITIZING.  Subitizing is where you look at a number, or group of objects and quickly identify the quantity without having to count individual parts.  For example, when my friend hold up 2 hands, I know right away that there are 10 fingers! The game we played helps us to practice subitize and write the numbers!  I will be bringing home my math game sheet, so I can tell you all about the game.  Please continue to practice these skills with me at home - I should be comfortable with recognizing and writing the number independently!




Reminders: 

-Library tomorrow

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday 


*** Please ensure your child is dressed for this cold weather!  




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day