I can paint a rainbow background

Today we started a new art project that takes a few steps!  Our first step is to paint a rainbow background.  During this painting activity, I practiced using a brush properly, making strokes and washing my paintbrush in between colours to make sure my rainbow doesn't turn to mud!  Please stay tuned to see what the final project looks like!  We read this story to look at different types of line before we started painting.



These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

-the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to


Reminders:
 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Library on Thursday


Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to

Letters:Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo and Cc 

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day