I can learn about spheres

Today we learned all about spheres.  We talked about how spheres are not the same as a circle.  A circle is 2D and flat, but a sphere is 3D and round!  We looked around the classroom to see what things are spheres.  Please brainstorm with me at home to see what spheres you can find!


In the afternoon we got to see the grade 3 assembly.  The grade 3's taught us about the burrowing owls and saving the planet!  We had a chance to show our best audience behaviour by sitting nicely, listening carefully and supporting our grade 3 friends.



Reminders: 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Library tomorrow - please bring your books back!

Heart Words: the, a, that, it, in, and, is, of, to

These are all the heart words that I should know for this time of year.  Please practice these words with me.  I should be able to recognize and read these words from my heart!

Letters:Aa, Mm, Tt, Pp, Dd, Ss, Ff, Ii, Nn, Oo and Cc 

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day