I can learn about 3D shapes

Today we talked about the difference between 2D and 3D shapes.  We learned that 2D shapes are flat and we can clap our hands together to squish them.  3D shapes, however can be held in our hands and if we try to clap with them in our hands, we cannot make a sound!  Please help me find the different 3D shapes you have around the house!



In the afternoon we got to watch a special presentation of "Cinderella" by the Alberta Musical Theatre company.  It was a rock-and-roll version of Cinderella with dancing and singing!  Please ask me all about it!


Reminders: 

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-Playground tomorrow - Please dress appropriately!

-Library on Thursday


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day