I can make a pattern

*Your child attends school tomorrow at the regular times. There is no specific dress code for our young performers, something nice or festive in their closet is great! 

Kindergarten Winter Celebration Performances

Kindergarten students will be having mini concerts tomorrow during the day on Wednesday, Dec. 20

·         The morning classes will perform in the gym at 10:30am

·         The afternoon classes will perform at 2:15pm. 

·         Families are welcome to attend with audience seating beginning at 10:15am and 2:00pm 

We have been learning about patterns and that they are all around us. We learned that patterns repeat. They can be colours that repeat, a repeating action or even sound. We created our own patterns on a candy cane today. We then practiced our cutting skills and cut them out and glued them in my journal. Ask me to tell you what pattern I did on my candy cane. 


Reminders: 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-No Library this week - please return all library books before the break!

Pyjama Day

AM KINDERGARTEN: Thursday Dec 21. -PJ Day! (last day before winter break for AM class)

- PM KINDERGARTEN: Friday Dec 22 - PJ Day! (last day before winter break for PM class) 
Wear your pyjamas to school. No stuffies please.

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day