I can draw a circle

Today we learned all about the circle.  We did a shape hunt around the room to see if we could find circles in our every day environment.  What circles can you find at home!?


In our visual journals we drew circles and turned them into every day objects like: Pizzas, clocks and plates!  Please ask me what pictures I drew in my journal.

Today both AM and PM Kindergarten classes performed their Winter Concerts.  Everyone did such an amazing job.  We are so proud of all the hard work that all the MC's and students put into practicing!
We hope that everyone enjoyed the show!  





Reminders: 

-PM Kindergarten attends this Friday

-No Library this week - please return all library books before the break!

Pyjama Day

AM KINDERGARTEN: Thursday Dec 21. -PJ Day! (last day before winter break for AM class)

- PM KINDERGARTEN: Friday Dec 22 - PJ Day! (last day before winter break for PM class) 
Wear your pyjamas to school. No stuffies please.

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day