I can teach my buddy a math game

It was a very busy day with music, gym and buddies.  We had the chance to show and teach our buddies "Make a Monster" that we learned in math. It was our job to teach our buddies the rules of the game, how we roll dice nicely and how to draw the monster parts carefully!  We had so much fun with our buddies today. 



Reminders:
- No school for Kindergarten on Thursday and Friday November 23 and 24 for Parent Teacher Conferences 

- As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 

-Save The Date:
Kindergarten Winter Concert
AM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 10:30am
PM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 2:15pm


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day