I can show the number 8 in many ways


Ask me to tell you all about the number 8. We are getting into some very high numbers. We learned that when we are showing our understanding of math in our visual journal, we need to do our very best to drawn neatly so that we can fit everything on the page and it is easy for me to count. 

We started learning heart words (sight words)! Heart words are words that we know by heart and don't need to sound out. The word we learned this week is "the".  I can try to find this word in books at home or when I am at the grocery store. 

Reminders:
*** Please book a conference with your teacher online.  This is an important part of your child's learning and we would love to meet with you. If you need assistance booking, please call the office.

- No school for Kindergarten on Thursday and Friday November 23 and 24 for Parent Teacher Conferences 

- As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 

-Save The Date:
Kindergarten Winter Concert
AM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 10:30am
PM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 2:15pm

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day