I can share about what makes me feel peace.

The morning kindergarten class attended the school's Remembrance Day assembly to honour all those who fought for our freedom.  We did an amazing job showing respect by sitting nicely and listening with our ears.  Here is a picture of our finished collaborative art piece that was displayed in the foyer for the assembly!


We read Todd Parr's story about peace and brainstormed all the things that help us feel peace.  In our visual journals we drew a detailed picture and coloured it.  Please ask me about my picture!


Have an amazing Fall Break - See everyone on November 15th!

Reminders:

-No School from Nov. 9th - 14th


-As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 

-We ask that parents refrain from using the parking lot for pick up and drops offs, as it is a safety concern as students are arriving and being dismissed in that area.  There are many people in the area and may not be visible. We thank you for helping us keep our community safe!







Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day