I can learn about the letter Nn

This week we are taking a closer like a the letter Nn. Ask me to tell you what my mouth and tongue are doing when I make the "n" sound. We practiced printing the upper and lower case letter and drew pictures of things that started with N. Ask me to tell you what I drew. We will be reviewing the all of the letters we have learned so far and won't be introducing any new letters until after the new year. Please help me practice the letters and sounds. We have also been working on blending and segmenting three letter words using the letters we learned. 

Ss, Aa, Mm, Tt, Ii, Ff, Pp, Nn




Reminders:

-Return library books for Thursday
-This Friday PM Kindergarten attends
-Classes will be going outside for gym this week.
- As the weather gets colder, please ensure your child is dressed properly for outdoor weather. This includes snow pants, jacket, toques, mittens/gloves. We have recess every Tuesday and go outside to the playground unless it is -20 below. 
- Please have an extra change of clothes in a ziplock bag in your child's backpack in case of any accidents and or excessive mud or snow.  

-Save The Date:
Kindergarten Winter Concert
AM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 10:30am
PM class: Wed Dec 20 @ 2:15pm

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day