I can write the number 1

 Today we talked about all the different ways to show a number.  We learned the number one and practiced representing it as a numeral, picture and on a five frame!  Please practice writing the number one with me at home.  Check out this video that we watched today.  


Here is an example of the visual journal entry we worked on!


Reminders:

-Please return library books before Thursday.

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday - no school for PM Kindergarten

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day