I can sketch a Fall tree

 Today we started a new project called a Phenology Wheel.  We will be revisiting this wheel with each passing season.  For our first section we sketched a Fall tree and made sure we showed careful colouring to match the Fall season colours.  Please ask me about my picture!


We read the story: "Wonderfall"to help us get some ideas for our Fall tree sketches!



Thank you for all those who have brought in donations so far for the Terry Fox Run!  PM Kindergarten will be doing their run tomorrow during gym class.

Reminders:

***We are asking for pumpkin donations - If you are able to donate any size, colour and type of pumpkin for our October activities, that would be greatly appreciated!  Please send any donations with your child when they come to school :). Thank you so much!

-AM Kindergarten attends this Friday - no school for PM Kindergarten

-NO SCHOOL on October 9th - Thanksgiving






Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day