I can show the number 2 in different ways

 Today we practiced representing the number 2 in a variety of ways!  We showed the number in our visual journals as a numeral, picture and on a five frame!  Please practice this with me at home.


Here is a sample of our visual journal entry:


Reminders:

*** As the weather is getting cooler and students are wearing more outdoor clothing, we kindly as that you practice building independence at home with your child.  Practicing putting on jackets, zipping them up as well as backpacks are skills that we are focusing on.  

-Library days are every Thursday, please return books by Thursday.

-PM Kindergarten attends Friday - no school for AM Kindergarten

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day