I can run like Terry Fox

AM Kindergarten:

We attended the Terry Fox assembly that was hosted by the Grade 2's We have loved learning about Terry Fox and how he can help us remember to never give up. Today we ran like Terry around the school field with our grade 4 buddies. Ask me to tell you how many laps I did!

Today we also talked about what boundaries are. We listened to a video and learned that we all have our own space and bubble and how others can respect our boundaries. Ask me to tell you what I can say if  someone is making me feel uncomfortable, not safe because they are crossing a boundary. 

Boundaries Song

Reminders:

***We are asking for pumpkin donations - If you are able to donate any size, colour and type of pumpkin for our October activities, that would be greatly appreciated!  Please send any donations with your child when they come to school :). Thank you so much!

-NO SCHOOL on October 9th - Thanksgiving

-Library days are every Thursday, please return books by Thursday.

-PM Kindergarten attends next Friday - no school for AM Kindergarten

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day