I can practice printing my name

Today we read a story about names and practiced printing our own names!  We are practicing using lower case, forming letters and trying to print our names independently.  If we have trouble remembering, we know that we can always use our name tags and pencil bins to copy our names.  Please help me build independence and confidence with writing my name!



We also had a chance to go to the library today.  We got to meet Mrs. Clare our library assistant!
Your child will be coming home with their first library book and a little note about how library works.  Please note that every Thursday is library day, so students can return their books any day before the next scheduled library visit!

Reminders:

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

-PM Kindergarten attends on September 15th - No AM Kindergarten




Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day