I can play at centres

 A big part of our Kindergarten journey is learning through play!  Today we learned about all the different centres that we have around the classroom.  We are learning the rules and routines of centres such as:

- Cleaning up before I move to a new activity

-Sharing nicely with my friends

-Using inside voices and gentle hands

-And working together to play and learn!

A highlight of centres is our camping centre.  We love pretending to roast marshmallows and eat hotdogs here!

Check out a few photos of us playing.









Reminders

**Please ensure EVERYTHING your child brings to school is labeled. This includes, water bottles, sweaters, shoes, lunch kits, backpacks etc. 

AM kindergarten attends this Friday - no school for PM kindergarten






Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day