I can make a new friend - AM Kindergarten

 It was a very busy day for us.  We went to music, gym and even met our new grade 4 buddies.  It was an exciting day of learning new routines, but best of all, making new friends.  This year we will be buddy classes with the grade fours where we will be doing fun activities like reading, art and nature walks.  Please ask me about what I did with my buddy today!

Here is a picture of us in music.

Here is a new centre that was introduced today!



Have a great weekend, and see you all on Monday!

Reminders:

*** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

**Please ensure EVERYTHING your child brings to school is labeled. This includes, water bottles, sweaters, shoes, lunch kits, backpacks etc. 

-PM Kindergarten attends on September 15th - No AM Kindergarten


 

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day