I can learn new routines in kindergarten


We had a great first full day of kindergarten today! Our teachers are so proud of us as we learn new routines, expectations and what our job is at school. Today we learned where we hang our backpacks and put our shoes. Thank you for helping me pack a snack, water bottle and indoor shoes to keep at school. We read a book called "I like myself" and talked about what makes us all unique. We had centers today which are different stations in the classroom where we can play with one another and learn some social skills. Ask me to tell you what center I played at and who I played there with. 

Please continue to help me be independent by having me put on my own shoes, jacket/sweater and backpack. Sometimes when I take off a sweater or jacket, the sleeves go inside out, please show me how I can fix that on my own. I am learning to use my words at school as well and ask for help when I need it. Thank you for your help with this at home! 

Reminders

**Please ensure EVERYTHING your child brings to school is labeled. This includes, water bottles, sweaters, shoes, lunch kits, backpacks etc. 

AM kindergarten attends this Friday - no school for PM kindergarten


Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day