I can learn how to program robots

We continued to practice drawing math man but this time we added details so that it looked like us. We are all at different levels of drawing and are learning that we don't look like stick men. When I am drawing people, it should have a head, a square or rectangle body, arms with fingers and legs with feet. I can continue to practice this at home. Our drawings of ourselves will be displayed outside our classroom so families can come and see our art during parent teacher conferences. 

Every Tuesday, we get to spend some time on the playground. We talked about the different rules for the playground. Ask me to tell you what some of the important rules are (go UP the stairs and DOWN the slide, don't throw sticks and rocks, don't climb on top of the monkey bars, we only hang under it). 

We worked with the Grade 5 classes and learned how to program robots. We used coding to make our robots move in certain ways and learned how to program them. 




Reminders:

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

-PM Kindergarten attends on September 15th - No AM Kindergarten

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day