I can learn about the letter S

 This week we are focusing on the letter S. Ask me to tell you how to write the letter and what sound it makes. For each letter, we are learning a song and action that goes with it. Please review the song with me regularly so that it can help me remember the sound. We talked about different words that start with the letter S. Ask me to tell you some things I remember from today. We are also practicing how to print the letter. We learned that when we print we ALWAYS start at the top. I can practice making S in different ways: with play dough, lego, using my finger and writing it in sand or flour).

Here is our S song:



Reminders:

We have library tomorrow, please make sure that I have a normal size backpack that is big enough to fit my library book in. We have library EVERY THURSDAY and will be able to get a new book each week. Please return library books every Thursday or earlier.  

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

-PM Kindergarten attends on September 15th - No AM Kindergarten

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day