I can draw Mat Man

 Today we learned how to a person with all the important elements.  We talked about how a person isn't made of sticks, but larger shapes.  We practiced how to draw Mat Man and added details once we made sure he had all the important parts!  Here is song and story about Mat Man for you to review with your child at home!




Please practice with me at home!  In Kindergarten, writing our names and drawing figures will be an important part of our learning!


Reminders:

*** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

-PM Kindergarten attends on September 15th - No AM Kindergarten





Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day