I can be safe during a fire drill.

**Tomorrow is Photo Day! 

We had our very first fire drill in kindergarten. We learned all about how we can be safe and what to do if there was a fire. Ask me to tell you the different steps of what I need to do when I hear the fire alarm. We did great! 

Reminders:

- Wednesday September 20 - Photo Day 

-There is NO SCHOOL on Thursday, Sept. 21st and Friday, Sept 22nd for Conferences.  Please book a meeting with your child's teacher online.  If you need assistance with booking, please call the school office.

-Please feel free to return library books anytime before or next library day which will be on Thursday September 28!

 *** Parents/Guardians please DO NOT send any snacks containing nuts We have students with severe allergies in our classes and we want to ensure the safety of all.  Thank you for your cooperation!

Popular posts from this blog

Our First Day

I can give my best smile for picture day

I can celebrate Valentine's Day